Dr. Cabler's charge for LASIK surgery is a global, comprehensive fee that includes:
- Presurgical examinations, including diagnostic testing for cornea shape, thickness and pupil size in addition to dilation (and medical eye exam) and refractions.
- The surgeon's skills
- Use of the outpatient facility which houses the laser and royalty fees to the laser manufacturer
- Follow-up visits for one year
- One enhancement (a second LASIK procedure)
His fee is highly competitive for a physician with over 20 years experience who uses the most modern lasers AND personally interacts with the patient throughout the process. Depending on the individual's age, the lifetime cost of eyeglasses or contacts can exceed this fee.
Pre-payment options include cash, cashier's check, money order, personal check, credit card or financing. Personal checks must be received seven days in advance of surgery, otherwise payment is due one day prior.
Check with your insurance company to determine if the procedure is covered. Typically, it is not. This is not because LASIK is an unproven procedure, but rather because if it were offered, the majority of individuals with refractive errors would likely utilize their insurance to have LASIK.
To help make LASIK even more affordable, Dr. Cabler's office has teamed with Vision Fee Plan (VFP) to provide affordable financing as low as $51 a month. VFP is a national finance company respected in the eye care community. You can be approved either by telephone (1-877-837-2272) or visiting VFP's website at www.visionfeeplan.com.
Dr. Cabler can answer any questions and provide additional financing options in addition to VFP.
The newest benefits of financing with VFP include:
- Interest free financing for up to 12 months
- No down payment
- Fixed interest rates between 9.9% and 12.99%.
- Terms as long as 60 months to pay.
- No prepayment penalties
- No application fees
- No payments until 60 days after being approved
Contact us to schedule your Complimentary LASIK Evaluation or for more information.